"But no animal can reason," objected Rainsford.
"My dear fellow," said the general, "there is one that can."
"But you can't mean--" gasped Rainsford.
"And why not?"
For some devoted hunters, the usual game begins to pall. They seek something a little more difficult. More dangerous. One that can fight back in ways that no tiger or bear or rhinoceros ever could. And so they seek out the most dangerous game available.
And here we begin. Are you one of the hunters, seeking thrills and excitement in the pursuit of game that can potentially outwit you? Did someone coerce or force you to the island to play the game? Are you one of the hunted, somehow brought here as likely prey? Or did you somehow accidentally stumble onto the island without realizing it? No matter what option, though, you're in the midst of a fight for your life.
( WARNING: possible triggers for violence &c )
How To Play
1. Post with Your Character, name and canon in the subject line.
2. Feel free to mention which AUs you’re willing or not willing to play in the body of the comment.
3. Tag by rolling for an Alternate Universe setting using rng.
4. Or Tag by picking whatever AU you’d like to play in most.
5. Have fun!
( prompts. )
Nothing in the world is too much to do for this person. They're your best friend in the whole world!
...somehow. Even though you may not always be on the same page when it comes to your bestie status. Even though you make the Odd Couple look normal. You've always got their back, and they've got yours, and they're always ready for an adventure - or for you to drag them on one.
Ever have something you wanted to thread out but just couldn't find the right characters for? Or none of the memes posted really hit what you wanted? Wanna try to find an RP partner in crime?
Well this is definitely the meme for you! Let's see if somebody will be your fairy god mother!
» Post here with your RP wishes, memes you want to see, ideas you've always wanted to try, characters you've wanted to play with, scenarios you'd like to play out.
» Conversely, if you see something that catches your interest, respond!
» Make friends and have fun. That's what this is all about
(Taken from here)
The Wild West Brothel (AU) Smut Meme
|The year is 18...something-something. It's before cars, before airplanes, and before, if we're to believe movies and books, law and order were firmly put in order. The horse reigns supreme, though the train is an up-and-coming marvel, and that's where many people make their money- on both sides of "good" and "bad."|
Cowboys and bandits run the trails while they guard or steal cattle, and the lawmen can be just as crooked as the big bosses that own everything, from the cows to the mines in the stony hills. This is a hard land, a land for killing and a land for dying on the sandy ground. Everything drips red with blood, with little exception. Of course, there are places to find a little comfort.
Such a place is Tumbleweed Tonya's infamous "cat house" brothel, the last stop before the open wilderness of the Broken Bird Trail, one of the most dangerous drives that leads all the way to Old Mexico through deserts and Indian territory. But you don't have to think so much about that at Tonya's. In a little enclave that includes a saloon and a mercantile shop, this little whorehouse is the best west of Texas. There's booze, good food, and, to be expected, good company. Tonya, a hardworn madame from back east who's surprisingly well-read, prides herself in keeping a menagerie fit for every taste, and she means every taste: there are young women, old women, Celestial maidens from the Far East, Indian maids, even men for those who enjoy a bit of masculine company. After all, she's not one to judge. Some even say that some of the workers may not be exactly...human.
You've found yourself here. Maybe you're a worker here, trying to earn a few dollars with your body. You could be an honest cowboy, or a bandit hero, or the law itself. Why you're here can be just as varied. This may be your last ride and you're looking to share the last moments with someone. Perhaps you're a regular who just likes a good screw every now an then, an ordinary citizen who just got sucked up in all this, or someone involved in the blossoming crime world who does their business in a good ol' fashioned brothel. Worst of all, though, you could be someone who's in love with one of the workers and is trying to save him/her. That can only end in tragedy.
Whatever the case may be, there are plenty of tokens to go around for those who have the money. Let your horse take a break, take a load off your feet, and enjoy some fun for a spell.
As someone who likes historical AU, I thought this may be a fun setting to play around with. Feel free to do as you like and do completely historical shenanigans, or play it fast and loose with something as varied as steampunk or sci-fi westerns. Of course, AU isn't completely necessary.
For rules, they're just like any other meme:
-Comment with your character.
-Comment to others.
-Get your smut on.
Blank comments are fine. However, if you like forms, we have those, too!
Role: What role your character is playing in this little show (ie, worker, cowboy, town sheriff, bandit). Multiples roles for different options are obviously okay.
Any Other Info: This is where you can put information about your character, their personality, or maybe even their "AU" information for this post. You can also come up with scenarios if you'd like.
POKEMON AU MEME
IT’S TIME FOR THE POKEMON ADVENTURE YOU’VE ALWAYS WANTED. Whether you’re a trainer on your journey, a gym leader, a Kahuna, a member of Team (whatever), or any other thing your heart desires, make sure to have a good time and take good care of your Pokemon! Maybe you have a human companion along with you too. A journey is always better with friends.
(also including high fantasy, steampunk, and sci-fi because why not)
There's nothing quite like a good historical setting to take a tale of sordid romance to the next level. Perhaps it's the setting that seems so separate from our own time, thus making the whole thing feel more exotic or epic. Besides, the codes of attitude! The costumes! The traditions! The disease and early death!
Uhhh, did I mention the costumes?
HOW TO PLAY
- This is a meme for shipping in historical (and also fantastical by historically based) settings. Pretty self-explanatory.
- Post with your character, information, and preferences.
- There are TWO things you can RNG here, because everybody loves some RNG. First is time period, second is prompt. Two for the price of one.
- Comment to other people.
- Be kind to others, play nice, etc.
1. Character A: Post to the meme and wait for replies. Name|Series|Prefs
2. Character B: Go to the RNG and roll some numbers. Type first, and then go to that category and roll again.
Please listen to and respect each others preferences.
Type Of Porn
8. Wild Card (Mix and match prompts or bring your own!)
( Read more... )
what it says on the tin. leave a blank comment, include your preferences or a starter, it's all good. reply to others with a text, a dirty picture (please link all nsfw things!), misfires, misdials, drunk filthy voicemails, whatever your heart desires.
The proper rituals have been followed, and all the planning for your wedding has been done...whether you planned it or it was all arranged for you, right down to who you'd marry. Still, regardless of the circumstances of your nuptials, there are usually certain expectations and traditions to be held on the night of your wedding: namely, the consummation of your wedding. Is sharing a bed on the first night merely a suggestion, or for you two is it requirement?
HOW TO PLAY
KIND OF MARRIAGE
Arranged → Everyone knows what's best for you, and you have a duty to fulfill.
For Love → Lucky you.
As Planned → Whether you're going through the motions, awkwardly learning together what to do, or finally getting your hands on who you've been pining for, you're getting down to business.
Unplanned → Everything that can go wrong does. You just can't or won't do what you know you should. Neither of you want to do the wedding night blueprint, so you decide to play cards instead. Maybe you just cuddle. It's up in the air!
You finally did it, whether it was an accident, intentional, or in a fit of rage, you just killed somebody and now you need help. You need the kind of help only a true friend can give.
Hide the Body
A meme about murder and the friends who help you hide it.( More Info and Prompts Inside )
Get the adrenaline pumping and your best game plan in motion, because you've got to be sneaky about your sexcapades. Whether you just like to take advantage of inopportune moments, like fucking before battles or in tight spaceship cockpits or when you have company, your relationship is...not opportune, or you two simply like to abscond during the in-between moments you have together, you'll soon learn to appreciate the fine art of intrigue and being covert.
HOW to PLAY
Vampires and humans. Angels and demons. Ghosts and the living. The idea of "opposites attracting" is hardly a new one, but with the rise in popularity of supernatural creatures, aliens, and other sentient beings beyond our human understanding, the forbidden romance trope has been injected a shot of fresh blood- sometimes quite literally.
This meme does just that, taking the whole "not meant for each other" thing to it's most logical extreme. Of course, it's not always angst and depression. These days, mermaids and bird-people can have their relationships in peace to some degree.
- Comment with your character, putting any preferences you have (ie, "humanoid characters only," F/M, etc). Also, be sure to note your character's "species" for others to reference (Name | Character | OTA | Human, ghost, mutant, alien, vampire, god, zombie-catgirl hybrid, etc).
- Reply to others. If your characters aren't different species, feel free to AU or anything else like that.
- Use the rng to determine your prompt.
- Also I didn't think I needed to say this, but be excellent to each other. Dick comments and anon bullying are not on.
- Meeting: Did you know there were, I don't know, werewolves before this? Or maybe you thought all aliens were evil. Will this...thing change your perception?
- Falling in Love: You know you're not the same, but your feelings don't care.
- Self-Hate: Perhaps you're mad at the being you're in love with, yet you're more angry at yourself.
- Can't Be Together: Whether for self-inflicted reasons or societal rules, you can't be in love with who your heart has chosen and it's putting a strain on you.
- Pushing You Away: Things are getting too intense, and for both of your sake, you want to make friend/crush/lover hate you.
- Beauty & the Beast: One of you is beautiful, the other hideous. Maybe, though, the beautiful one is ugly in the eyes of society, depending on where you live. Whatever the case is, you don't look the same.
- Confession: Screw the rules, you're going to tell that sweet girl/guy/other how you feel! What can go wrong? Or this is something you've put a lot of thought into and you're scared, but you're going to do it.
- First Time...or Not: Finally, the two of you are taking the next step and getting physical. It may go off without a hitch, depending on your...you know, or- OH GOD, HOW IS THAT GOING TO GO IN HERE. Wait, you have a...?
- The Kinky Option: Hey, maybe being different will pay off. Think about it. A long tongue? Ghost powers? Sounds like it could be fun in the bedroom.
- Prejudice: "What are you doing with that dirty monster?" "You know we can't be involved with humans!" "We don't take kindly to your type around here." Why can't people just leave you two be?
- Facing Your Instinct: It's hard to be with someone when you want to suck their blood. Or eat their brains. Or possess them.
- Because of Me: Your lover has been dragged into your fight or hurt by others of your kind. Now they're in the crossfire.
- Standing Up For You: Hey, knock it off! I don't care what you think, he's perfect in my eyes.
- You Don't Know You're Beautiful: The fluffy option where you're trying to make your loved one see just how much you care and how they're beautiful to you, no matter what.
- Gifts: Show your affection with a gift from your culture.
- Starting a Family: Can you even reproduce? Is it something you want to consider? Perhaps it's new ground to tread, so you'll have to be the first to think about it.